Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

How do I get a copy of my "official" transcript?
Visit the Registrar's Office at Kaiser High School.

What do I need to order an "official" transcript?
A Valid Photo ID or High School ID card.

Who do I contact for more information?
Call the Kaiser High School Registrar at (909) 357-5900, ext. 14177.

What if I graduated more than three years ago?
Contact the Central Records Office at (909) 357-7600, ext. 29301, Fax (909) 357-7641,

What is the difference between "official" and "unofficial" transcript?
An unofficial transcript can be printed for your review by school personnel. Official transcripts will have a qualified school official's signature and the school seal embossed on it. Only official transcripts are recognized as valid proof of your academic performance by other educational institutions (other high schools, colleges, universities, etc..)