Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


How do I get a copy of my "official" transcript?
Visit the Registrar's Office at Jurupa Hills.

What do I need to order an "official" transcript? 
A Valid Photo ID

Who do I contact for more information?
Call the Jurupa Hills High School Registrar at (909) 357-6300, ext. 16114

What if I graduated more than three years ago?
Contact the Central Records Office at (909) 357-7600, ext. 29301, Fax at (909) 357-7641, or Email at

What is the difference between "official" and "unofficial" transcript?
An unofficial transcript can be printed for your review by school personnel. Official transcripts will have a qualified school official's signature and the school seal embossed on it. Only official transcripts are recognized as valid proof of your academic performance by other educational institutions (other high schools, colleges, universities, ett.)